Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wear it Now: Louis Vuitton Fall 2010

My favorite Fall collection is Louis Vuitton (in case you couldn't already tell). But you dont have to wait for fall to wear this lovely look. Just head to anthropologie.. Here are some pieces that will help you wear it now.

Anthropologie Customary Corset Top (Buy it HERE)

Linea Pelle Extended Tab Belt (By HERE at Saks)
Anthropologie Shifting Buttons Skirt (buy it HERE)
You can fashion your own Louis Vuitton Bow pumps by following my
Another part of this look I love are the pony tails. They keep the tea length skirts young and contemporary.
If you aren't very good at wrapping your hair around your ponytail for this look you could always use these Tonytail Wrap hair accessories from Sephora. (Buy it HERE for only $9)
And when the weather gets colder you can complete this look with some lovely long fine leather gloves.
Like these gorgeous Bottega Veneta Long leather gloves.
and now for an open letter:

Dear Anthropologie,
First of all, Ive always loved you. Secondly, I would be eternally grateful if you could kindly send me your beautiful Shifting Buttons skirt in a sz 4. I promise to wear it high on my waist like you and God intended, femininely keep my hands in my skirt pockets whenever I can; keeping only the most lovely things in them, arrange my skirt each time I sit in only the most beautiful way and twirl at every opportunity. By performing this kindest of gestures you will truly make me the happiest girl in the land. -Love, Robin
Have a lovely day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds, darling!
    I NEED those gloves ~ gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see? Your beautiful skirt is now on sale!!

    ReplyDelete