Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Coffee and Cream: Glamourus Java-hued nudes + blacks

Oh Coffee.. my first love. ;) Today I thought I'd express my love for coffee in terms of fashion. One of my favorite combinations is nude and black or as I like to call it Coffee and Cream. Here are some of my favorite java-hued looks with plenty of taupe, nude, beige, cream, tan and black. 
Kim Kardashian Front Row at Jill Stuart 2011 Spring Fashion show
my famous cappacinos- considering doing a tutorial for them..
Thurley Decadence Sequined Wrap Dress
Camilla Belle in Valentino

Vera Wang Spring 2010 Ad
When Deco Met Pearl.. Crystal Pearl and Ribbon Necklace- Available HERE on Holiday Special for $90
Vera Wang Spring 2010 Ad
Eva Mendes in Miu Miu
Mek Denim Fall 2010 Ad
Badgley Mischka Women's Formslag Platform Pump
Kristen Stewart in Lace Valentino Dress
Valentino Leather Rosette Jersey Top
Balenciaga Spring 2006 - One of my all time favorites
Mod Cloth Romance and Intrigue Dress -Available HERE  on Holiday Special for $55
Megan Fox in Alexander Wang
Vena Cava Spring 2011 Runway Nails
Butter London. Apply three coats of the creamy espresso Yummy Mummy to short press-on nails, and then paint a half-moon of Jack Black above the bottom cuticle. (STYLIST LINK HERE)
 
BCBG Pleated Lace Dress

Markus Lupfer Dress

These glamourus java hued looks looks are fantastic for holiday parties and compliment all skin tones and hair colors + the contrast of nudes and black help you stand out at any gathering! :)
Thats all for now- take some time out to enjoy your coffee. Have a lovely day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE that picture of Megan Fox - she is exquisite. And this color scheme in general is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous post, darling!
    Especially loving that necklace!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete